http://mvgrecruitment.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/mvg_logo.jpg 0 0 http://mvgrecruitment.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/mvg_logo.jpg 2021-09-15 13:28:182021-09-15 13:32:46Senior Infection Control Coordinator
Position: Senior Infection Control Coordinator
Salary: Market related
Private Hospital Group in Pretoria requires a Senior Infection Control Coordinator who will report to the Nursing Manager.
The role of the Senior Infection Control Specialist will be accountable for the planning, development and implementation of an infection control programme for the hospital that will encompass patients, staff, services and environment using infection control standards.
- Manage and oversee the review of environmental hygiene, cleanliness, the care of linen and waste on a regular basis and document results for discussion with hospital manager.
- Oversee effective communication and education with patients regarding their care in hospital and post discharge.
- Promote patient health and well-being: infection control.
- Ensure proof of management of cost related to Infection Control.
- Co-ordinate and drive quality improvement in infection and control.
- *To name a few responsibilities*
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Registered Nurse.
- 1 year Post Basic Diploma in Infection Control.
- Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an Infection Control or Occupational Health environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Interest in wound care and infection prevention.
Send a copy of your detailed CV and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lee-Anne on 0860 100 684