Trauma Trained Clinical Nurse
Position: Trauma Trained Clinical Nurse
Location: Johannesburg North
Salary: Market related
Private Hospital client based in Johannesburg North requires a skilled Trauma Trained Clinical Nurse.
- Coordinate patient care within the concept of the multi-disciplinary health team.
- Making us of scientifically based nursing theories and processes, treating the patients as physical, social and spiritual individual, and by use of educational and technical means applicable to healthcare practices.
- Serve as clinical resource in assisting personnel to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in the unit.
- Initiate, direct and maintain emergency treatment (RESUS) as indicated to any patient.
- Prepare day/ night shift documentation that reflects patient status, patient/ staff ration and problems.
- Registered as a Professional Nurse with The South African Nursing Council (SANC)
- TRAUMA QUALIFIED
- Previous nursing experience in Emergency Unit essential
- Previous Private Health Care experience essential.
- Through knowledge of general/ specialized nursing theory and practice.
Email your detailed CV to email@example.com or call Lee-Anne on 0860 100 684.