Infection Control Coordinator
Position: Infection Control Coordinator
Salary: Market related
Private hospital client requires an Infection Control Co-ordinator to aid and assist hospital employees in the management of prevention, identification and control of infections in patients and staff.
- Plan, develop and implement an infection control programme for the hospital using basic infection control standards.
- Aid and assist all hospital employees in managing the prevention, identification and control of infections in patients and staff.
- Responsible to the hospital manager for reporting on a regular basis all infections in the hospital.
- Review of environmental hygiene, cleanliness, the care of linen and waste on a regular basis and document results for discussion with hospital management.
- Updated registration with the South African Nursing Council as a registered nurse.
- Infection control diploma OR trained candidates.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate computer literacy required.
- Previous exposure to financial budgets.
Please forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lee-Anne on 0860 100 684.