Unit Manager - Paediatric ICU
Position: Unit Manager - Paediatric ICU
Salary: Market related
Centurion based client seeks the expertise of a skilled Unit Manager for Paediatric ICU ward.
- Management and supervision of staff.
- Management of patient care.
- Cost Centre Management which includes control of equipment and stock.
- To perform week-end and on call duties.
- Management of aspects pertaining to student accompaniment and in-service training.
- Maintaining a high Nursing standard.
- The ability to take prompt action to accomplish work objectives.
- Accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Registration with South African Nurses Council SANC as a registered nurse.
- Degree or Diploma in ICU essential.
- 5 years minimum practical experience as Registered Nurse.
- An intermediate level of computer literacy.
- 3 or more years experience in a private hospital setting.
Please forward a detailed CV to email@example.com or call Lee-Anne on 0860 100 684.