Clinical Facilitator - ICU
Position: Clinical Facilitator - ICU
Salary: Market related
Location: East Rand
Private Hospital in Johannesburg East Rand has an opportunity for a Clinical Facilitator who is qualified in ICU.
- Responsible for the clinical facilitation of training and development, learning of the theoretical and clinical component in a clinical environment to reinforce the learning process as well as the integration of theory and practice.
- Plan, draw and coordinate training and development calendars.
- Facilitate the marking of case studies and assignments.
- Keep accurate employee clinical records.
- Plan, organise and ensure active involvement in the process of all academic projects.
- Facilitate the clinical learning process.
- Nursing qualification required.
- Critical Nursing qualification.
- Minimum 5yrs experience as RN - ICU.
- Valid SANC registration.
- Assessor and Moderator trained.
- BLS instructor.
- Computer literacy.
Please forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lee-Anne on 0860 100 MVG (684) to enquire.