Clinical Hospital Auditor (RN)
Position: Clinical Auditor (Registered Nurse)
Large Managed Care organisation seeks to employ suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurse to accurately audit hospital claims as per the scheme requirement. Ensuring great quality customer service to the member as per the scope of the scheme benefit design.
- Registered Nurse with valid SANC registration
- Theatre/ ICU Trained or experienced (At least 5 or more years experience)
- Good working knowledge of PMB Legislation and Hospital Billing guidelines
- RPL course is advantageous
- A total of 5 - 6 years post graduate clinical experience with at least 2 to 3 of those years within Managed Care/Medical Scheme in Clinical Auditing
- PC Literacy required
To apply submit application to email@example.com.
Supporting documentation required:
- Copy of Matric Certificate
- Copy of Nursing Diploma or Degree
- Copy of SANC Registration
- Copy of Post Basic Courses completed
- Comprehensive CV detailing your clinical auditing experience