Production Manager (Contract) JHB x2
Position: Production Manager (Pharmacist) x2
Type: Contract (Fixed Term Contract)
Large pharmaceutical manufacturing facility seeks to employ two Production Manager's for their High Volume Manufacturing Department.
- Management of Production Shift Leaders to ensure achievement of production targets.
- To ensure that products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation.
- To approve the instructions relating to production operations and to ensure their strict implementation.
- To ensure that the production records are evaluated and signed by an authorized person before they are sent to the Quality Control Department.
- To check the maintenance of their department, premises and equipment.
- To ensure that the appropriate validations are done.
- To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of their department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- To ensure all GMP and Quality Management Systems are followed as per those relevant SOP's which are applicable to their department.
- To ensure timeous and accurate completion of all documentation.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current active registration with SAPC
- 5-6 years management experience within Pharma Manufacturing and Packaging environment
- Formal QMS and GMP Training
- LEAN or Six Sigma - advantageous
Email application with supporting documents to email@example.com
Closing Date: 07 April 2021
- Comprehensive Word CV
- Copy of Matric
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of registration with SAPC