Registered Nurse Maternity Ward
Registered Nurse: Maternity Ward
Location: Free State
Salary: Market related
Private Hospital Group requires a Registered Nurse who will be responsible for direct and/or indirect nursing care of their Maternity Unit.
- The incumbent will be further be responsible for direct/ and or indirect nursing care of patient or a group of patients.
- Attend handover of report at shift commencement
- Execute procedures according to hospital standards
- Carry out all duties as per departmental supervisor
- Provide and supervise the delivery of evidence-based nursing care
- Registered with South African Nursing Council as RN/ Midwife
- +/- 3 years work experience in Maternity
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practices required from all health bodies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Thorough knowledge of general/ specialised nursing theory and practice
- Extensive knowledge of modern nursing care principles and practices in the highly specialised unit
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0860 100 684 to enquire.