Trauma Unit Manager
Unit Manager Trauma
Location: South Johannesburg
Salary: Market related
Private Hospital client based in the south of Johannesburg requires a Trauma Unit Manager to take overall responsibility for monitoring and ensuring that nursing care service delivery is implemented and practiced within a multi-disciplinary quality assurance team.
- Ensuring the unit is providing safe cost effective, quality patient care.
- Evaluating patients journey and nursing quality indicators
- Management and supervision of staff and related issues
- Managing acuities and skills
- Facilitating, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse
- Diploma in General Nursing/ BCUR
- Post Bost basic qualification in TRAUMA advantageous
- Prior management or supervision experience required
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar role
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0860 100 MVG (684) to enquire