Salary: Market Related
Equity Status: EE
Large Managed Care Organisation requires a suitably qualified Registered Nurse to perform the duties of a Claims Manager.
Purpose of the Role:
To oversee and take accountability for key Claims functions and as a result ensure to efficiently and effectively provide leading administrative services. Further to this, ensure standardization, consistency and optimization of processes across claims administration.
- Effective and efficient communication to all clients.
- Ensure that the departmental successes are in line with the companies strategy and organisational plans.
- Facilitate effective and efficient business systems and processes in a growing environment.
- Ensure all claims processes are at the desired levels of quality to mitigate risks and meeting SLA's.
- People management and development.
- Budget reporting and adhoc reporting.
- Degree required ideally in the areas of Business Administration or clinical in nature
- A post-graduate degree or MBA will be advantageous
- Min. of 5 years Management experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 575 0166 or call 0860 100 684.