Lab Supervisor - QC Packaging
Lab Supervisor QC Packaging
Salary: Market Related
Large Pharma Company has an opportunity for a Lab Supervisor QC Packaging.
Ensure compliance to national / international regulatory requirements with respect to Quality Management Systems and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) within the QC Laboratory.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P) are initiated and reviewed as per the required process.
- Ensure that raw materials or packaging materials are sampled as per SOPs and tested in compliance to registered analytical methods and specifications.
- Ensure that all Deviations raised are properly documented, investigated and closed according to S.O.P.
- Ensure participation and compliance to OOS investigations and procedures.
- Reviewing and confirming the compliance of test results ensuring adherence to release specifications.
- Ensure that the approval or rejection process of raw materials and packaging materials are handled in accordance with the required procedure.
- Ensure all records relating to releases, retests or rejections are kept as well as the relevant number of retention samples.
- Assist with ensuring that all specifications, test methods and other quality control procedures are available.
- Liaise with receiving warehouse to ensure material is available (labelled accordingly) for the samplers to commence with their duty.
- Ensure training of QC personnel (Samplers & Packaging Technologists) is conducted in accordance with relevant procedure for relevant teams.
- Perform performance assessments of all direct reports against agreed objectives.
- Assist with Quality Management Systems.
- BSc Degree/Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent
- 4 or more years' Pharmaceutical QC Laboratory experience
- Supervisory and packaging materials experience will be an advantage
- Understanding of Quality Control, Good Laboratory Practice guidelines and firm understanding of GLP requirements for generated data integrity
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
Please forward a detailed CV and supporting documents to email@example.com or call Liezl on 0860 100 MVG (684) to enquire.