Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market related
Ref. LB - CF - CPT
Private Hospital Group in Cape Town has an opportunity for a Clinical Facilitator reporting to the Nursing Manager.
Main purpose of the position:
- Draw up duty roster for students
- Facilitate the marking of case studies and assignments
- Facilitate the clinical learning process by understanding' applying and maintaining adult learning methodologies' presentation techniques and course content to ensure that students acquire skills to a quality and standard in line with student and national qualifications requirements.
Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Provide remedial teaching and academic support to learners.
- Relevant nursing qualification - Diploma in General Nursing (NQF Level 6) or B Cur Degree (NQF Level 7)
- Assessor and moderator trained
- Appropriate qualification in education
- Commence education towards a Masters Degree within two years of commencement and complete the qualification within the prescribed academic period.
- Experience in the clinical nursing environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Research literacy
Intermediate computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please forward a detailed CV and supporting documents to response@ mvgrecruitment.co.za or call Liezl on 0860 100 MVG (684) to enquire.