New Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Sector: Managed Care
Level: Mid Management
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Ref: MK - BDM
Our dynamic Managed Care client seeks to employ a Business Development Manager who will be primarily responsible for new business development with businesses at a corporate business level' identifying new prospect clients to bring on board.
You will also ensure to manage favourable relationships with existing and new clients.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Qualification: Relevant Business or Marketing degree / NQF6
- Matric / Grade 12
- Average of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role within Managed Care (Medical Scheme / Medical Aid) or Insurance sector is essential
Key Responsibilities' but not limited to:
- Identify new client prospects and opportunities to secure the new clients
- Assist with input on strategizing and implementation role out for new business development
- Ensuring new business growth' bringing on more corporate clients
- Good knowledge in Managed Care / Medical Aid / Medical Scheme / Managed Healthcare sector
- Ability to do new business development on a senior and executive management level and understanding how to carry out the consumer/ sales psychology effectively
- Excellent ability to create favourable corporate relations with business communication and negotiation selling skills
- Excellent financial and budget control acumen
- Ensure to update and liaise with internal senior management
- Exceptional business relationship skills
- Excellent analytical and administration skills
CV with qualifications to be emailed to email@example.com or call 0860 100 684.