Chief Operating Officer
Position: Chief Operating Officer
Sector: Managed Care
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Ref: MK - COO
Our dynamic Managed Care client seeks to employ a Chief Operating Officer who will be responsible for favourable development and stable business operations' ensuring strategic management in the various key operational areas across the company.
The COO will commensurate with proven expertise in managing business operations and frameworks with favourable outcomes. Corporate Managed Care or Insurance sector experience required.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Qualification: Degree / NFQ level 8 with professional membership registration
- Relevant advantageous Business qualification will be favourable
- 8 years experience gained in Strategic Management a medical scheme or similar Industry at CEO or COO level' with the ability to be tactical and enhance operations optimally' ensuring favourability for the business and all relevant stakeholders
- Experience in Managed Care or Insurance sector or another relevant sector (non negotiable)
- Experience in client services and / or call centre relating to the above-mentioned sectors
Key Responsibilities' but not limited to:
- Responsible to drive operations' create and implement the company strategic objectives' monitoring the economy' market' legislations' competators' and the relevant industry sector in order to ensure progress of the strategic framework
- Execute strategy' ensuring the business has resources to enable the establishment and progress of the business
- Responsible for management of the business operating model' create' implement and update improvements across the corporate
- Develop and advise the board of directors the business plans' operational requirements' organisational structure' staffing and budgets that support operational and engineering programmes' strategies and operations
- Ensure Compliance and Risk Management
- Supervise Legal' statutory and regulatory compliance
- Accountable for Financial Management and Business Development
- Responsible to increase the total shareholder return by developing and achieving the corporate targets' forecasts and budgets
- Ensure the corporate is a well-established and favourable key player in the market
- Ensure to take full advantage of new markets and prospects
- Responsible for organisational leadership and board functions
- Provide financial and strategic reports to the board and stakeholders
- Partake and provide meaningful input to the board with regards to various organisational aspects
Only candidates who have submitted CV with qualifications and suitable experience relating to the above requirements and experience will be shortlisted/contacted.
CV with qualifications to be emailed to email@example.com or call 0860 100 684.