General Manager: Hospital Benefit Management.
Position: General Manager - Hospital Benefit Management
Sector: Managed Care
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Our dynamic Managed Care client seeks to employ an experienced Managed Care Doctor for Hospital Benefit Management. Purpose of the role is Strategic Management' planning' development and effective coordination to control the activities of the department.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Doctor Qualification: MBChB with valid HPCSA registration is required
- Additional business qualification will be advantageous
- Min 10 years' direct experience working within Managed Care (Scheme) essential
- Min 3 years Managerial / Senior experience within managed healthcare
- Good understanding of the Medical Schemes Act
- Good Clinical practice knowledge and managed care experience in a funding / hospital environment
- Expertise regarding application and compliance to relevant legislation and regulations
- Expertise regarding clinical funding procedures and case management decision support procedures
- Expertise regarding financial and risk assessment practice in managed care
- Excellent Strategic Management ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and administrative skills
Key Responsibilities' but not limited to:
- Responsible for the management and development of Hospital Benefit Management
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Manage department operational requirements effectively to the best interest of all stakeholders' ensuring sustainable funding of affordable and cost-effective quality healthcare
- Responsible for ensuring compliance adherence to and clinical and financial risk management principles
- Responsible to train' develop' retain and when needed to recruit new skilled staff as per requirement and set guidelines
- Accountable for budget and financial management
- Ensure knowledge is up to date with market/sector/industry developments and changes with regards to competition' legislations etc. Strategically manage to the best interest and favourability of company and stakeholders in line with adherence to required compliance matters.
- Ensure to provide detailed and functional communication on strategy planning
- Provide guidance with regards to the corporate strategy' governance and risk management including stakeholder management
- Liaise with fellow employees in various levels regarding the achievement of customer centric operational performance.
- Coordinate the hospital risk
CV with qualifications to be emailed to email@example.com or call 0860 100 684.