Quality Manager - Operations
Position: Quality Manager - Operations
Location: Cape Town
Multinational Medical Devices Corporate seeks to employ a QA Manager to support the Global Quality and Regulatory Function across various business units such as Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics.
Ultimately responsible for the development, management and implementation of the QMS and supporting tools in compliance with ISO regulations and internal corporate requirements.
- Masters qualified in Biological Sciences
- Six Sigma Green/ Black Belt Training preferred
- Statistical Training, ISO 13485:2016 Lead Auditor training
- At least 7 years experience within the diagnostic, medical device or biotechnology industry, coupled with at least 5 years of direct Quality Engineering or Quality Operations experience
- Strong leadership ability with middle to senior management experience working with multi-cultural/ multi faceted reporting structures
- QMS Implementation, Regulatory Affairs/ Compliance, Change Control working experience required
- Advantageous: knowledge of international ISO Standards (13485, 14971) and EU regulations
To apply send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Sharecall: 0860 100 MVG(684)
Supporting documents required:
- Copy of Degree
- Confirmation of Registration with statutory body (if applicable)
- Comprehensive MS Word CV