RN - Haematology
Registered Nurse: Haematology
Salary: Market related
Ref: LB-RN Haematology
Private Hospital requires a Registered Nurse' who meets the following requirements:
- Practices patient care according to his / her scope of practice and assumes total responsibility for these activities.
- Attends handover of report at shift commencement
- Practices the principles of Infection Prevention and all standard precautions
- Communicate with Health Care Practitioners regarding any change in health status
- Mentoring and supervision of junior healthcare providers and support staff
- Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times in accordance with hospital policies and procedures
- Contributes to the holistic care of patients
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining competence in CPR
- Diploma in General Nursing Science
- Registered with South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse
- Oncology experience within a general ward
- Experience in administering chemotherapy and care
of patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or fax "086 627 8850" or call 0860 100 684.